Hi All, Meet Casper!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by bazzie89, Mar 28, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Casper is a five year old Black Labrador who thinks he is a person in a dog suit:) I have kept dogs for many years and, though I don't like favouritism, I have to say that he is the Mutt I have felt most close to. He has to be the gentlest dog ever and is a true character, Likes having conversations with his squeaky bone toy, he prods it with his nose till it squeaks and then he whimpers back at it. This photo is when we told him the first snows of the year were on their way, this is why he looks so worried! As it turns out he loves the snow.
    For us the best dog in the world but then everyone says that about their own dog,eh?;)

Hope you like the photo! tn.jpg

bazzie89, Mar 28, 2013
    MzMonka likes this.
  2. bazzie89

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh, he looks really cute. Does he like being dressed up? I have a little Yorkie who hates clothes with all his heart so I can only dream of taking a photo like this:p

claudine, Mar 28, 2013
  3. bazzie89

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

Why hello there, little Casper! I mean, big Casper. :eek:

I read your story about your previous dog, and I'm very sorry to hear that. That hat looks very fitting on your dog!

About your dog's personality, I love hearing about a dog that can be such a kind and gentle character in such large size.

DappleGrey, Mar 29, 2013
  4. bazzie89

zararina Well-Known Member

Hi Casper, he looks really gentle and behaved. And he looks so cute on that get up. :)

zararina, Mar 30, 2013
  5. bazzie89

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

hahaha hes cute, looks like my foster dog I had gemma, how cute

lifeliveson, Apr 18, 2013
  6. bazzie89

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Casper has a really sweet face and seems like he has a nice personality. He looks adorable all dressed up for the winter. Thank you for sharing your photo.

ACSAPA, Aug 2, 2013
Ask a Question