My Boy, My Old Guy, Browny

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by King Browny, Feb 20, 2012.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

He never like the camera. He would run or hide from it. This stolen shot was taken when he thought he was safe under the sofa. He was in his teens then.

browny.jpg

In 2006, Typhoon Milenyo (international name: Xangsane) batters the Philippines. I think we were 5 feet under the flood that time. This shot was taken when the flood subsided.

milenyo.jpg

Now, this is Browny after a busy day outside home. He would usually come home tired and dirty and then...

tired.jpg

:D

King Browny, Feb 20, 2012
  2. King Browny

summerRain Well-Known Member

Wow! Those are unforgettable moments with you and your cute dog King Browny. I never thought that there are dogs who are shy in front of the camera too.
    My dog Chao and Naruto loves to pose and they are very comfortable with the camera flash.

summerRain, Feb 20, 2012
  3. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

Hehe. We’re together for, like, a decade. I chose him for a pet and I guess, he likes that? Haha! As an old dog he’s grumpy but for me he’s still the most lovable dog. Cute? When he’s still a pup you can call him that. He grows more arrogant as he mature. He’s a snob that’s why he hated the camera. The moment that he saw it focusing on him he’ll run and hide. And he’s also kind of possessive. Well, being my first and oldest dog, I believe he have the right to own me. If he ever has to share me with the other dogs, that's only after he has all my attention first otherwise they have to suffer from the fangs of his crabbiness.

King Browny, Feb 21, 2012
    summerRain likes this.
  4. King Browny

summerRain Well-Known Member

Oh he's a very jealous dog. You can't blame him if he acts that way but I am pretty sure that he's very loyal to you.

summerRain, Feb 21, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  5. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice to see some photos of brownies again and those are memories worth keeping.:)

zararina, Feb 21, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
Ask a Question